Oral Presentation Sessions
- Please try to arrive at the meeting room of your presentation session 10 minutes before the start of the session.
- Please upload your PPT file onto the computer for presentation and make sure that your file runs appropriately.
- Please introduce yourself to your session chair so that the session chair will know who is presenting the paper.
Each oral presentation session is allocated 1 hour and 30 minutes for six paper presentations.
Please make sure that you finish your presentation in 15 minutes and leave 2~3 minutes for questions.
- Time management is VERY critical because audience may switch between sessions for presentations that they are interested in.
- Each poster presentation will be allocated a poster board, which could accommodate at least 8 A4- or letter-sized pages.
- The poster session is allocated for one and half hours.
- Please try to arrive at the meeting area of your poster session 15 minutes before the start of the session
- Please post your posters on the poster board designated to you.
- During your poster session, please be around the poster board designated to.
The committee of APIC-IST 2023 allow the video presentation who can’t visit Japan. Please send your 10 minutes long video presentation file by the e-mail ( email@example.com )
Video Presentation Guidelines / DEADLINE VIDEO FILE : 20, June 2023
Followings are detailed information of your video presentation (mp4)
- Use of a PowerPoint presentation
- Time for presentation: Not more than ten minutes.
- File size: Not more than 100MB
- File format: *.mp4 (recommended H.264 codec)
- Recommended resolution: 1280*720 or 720p
Recommended file name: Session number_Specifier name (affiliated)
Ex) S1-1_Gogil-dong (Korea University)
- Notes: Only presentation materials shall be recorded on the screen, and the appearance of the presenter shall not be shown.