* Go to Registration System to pay registration fee
Instructions for using Registration System for Korean Participants:
- Click Early Registration in the menu of the left side of the screen.
- Select Your Member Type: Member or Non-member.
- Members can login to the system with KSII membership ID and Password.
- Non-members can login to the system with email address and your own password.
- Select Payment Type: Credit Card or Bank Wire Transfer.
- Select Registration Fee Type: Early, Regular, or On-site.
- Provide your Paper number or Title in the memo. (This is mandatory)
- Click Registration Payment Button.
- Please read carefully the following registration guidelines.
Early Bird (Through May 31, 2022)
Regular (June 01 ~ June 10, 2022)
* Additional Registration Fee(Attendance for co-author) : KSII Member : USD $400 (KRW: 400,000) / Non KSII Member : USD $500 (KRW: 500,000)
* Lunch & Banquet Fee : USD $150 (only Banquet USD $90)
* General Registration (Certification of attendance for co-author) : USD $100
It should be noted that each paper requires registration regardless of author(s). In other words, at least one author per paper must register.
The current registration fee is for KSII members. For those who are not a member of KSII, non-member processing fee (USD $100) will be charged additionally.
Are you a KSII member?
All academic and professional registrants of APIC-IST 2022 are encouraged to join KSII if they are not members. If you are not currently a member or you need to renew your membership, please CLICK HERE to learn more about our membrships. If you have any questions regarding our memberships, please contact us at email@example.com.
Registration will cover
- Entrance to all conference presentations
- Entrance to all workshops and poster sessions
- 1 Lunch at the venue hotel (June 19~21, 2022)
- Conference banquet (June 20, 2022)
- Conference program & proceedings
- Conference souvenir
If you want to purchase guest tickets please contact the administrative office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Paypal Account
Paypal Payment Link
Please bear in mind that you should include your "Paper ID" when you make your payment.
To additional, please reply paypal Item title or Description.
- Bank Transfer
Account No.: 186-02002-249-01
Bank Name: Citi Bank
Beneficiary: KSII (Korean Society for Internet Information)
CITI Bank SWIFT Code: CITIKRSXXXX
* Please email the remittance advice to email@example.com.
- Bank Transfer for Chinese Scholars
We will announce the domestic bank account which will be in China soon.
Registration Confirmation (Receipt)
- An automatic confirmation email with a payment receipt will be sent to you upon completion of full payment.
- You can also download the payment receipt at Registration Page after logging into the online registration system.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
The organizing committee of APIC-IST will refund the registration fee according to the following policies.
- All cancellations must be made in writing to the Secretariat by firstname.lastname@example.org
or fax (82-02-564-2834). Cancellation by phone is not acceptable.
- All bank charges for remittance must be paid by the registrants.
- Refunds will be made if cancellation occurs before June 13, 2022, with processing fee of USD100 (KRW100,000).
- No refund will be made after June 14, 2022 or for No shows.